Airwave is proud to offer specifically designed Samsung, Philips and LG TVs as part of an all-inclusive entertainment system.
Long-standing relationships with manufacturer partners enable us to feedback the requirements of our customers and tailor specific hardware and software systems. Together, we’ve developed what we consider to be a series of world-class TV system solutions to suit hospitals, secure accommodation and other healthcare establishments.
We appreciate that the purchase of technology systems can often be a complicated and expensive process and want to help you to get it right. Below we’ve answered the questions that we hear on a weekly basis, please feel free to get in touch with all other enquiries: 0845 555 1212 or email@example.com
Why can’t I buy domestic television screens from a high-street retailer?
Televisions bought from the high-street will probably be cheaper in the short-term, however high-street warranties do not cover equipment placed into a non-domestic environment. As a consequence, the cost of the failure or damage of TV screens needs to be carefully considered.
Healthcare TV screens all come with a standard two (or more) year warranty and typically can be replaced by Airwave within a 24/48 hour period. We live in a society that is becoming more and more addicted to television, box sets and streaming services and recognise that a bed without a working entertainment service is likely to cause considerable stress.
Specific features designed for the healthcare industry are also available in most healthcare displays. These include:
- Remote management – enabling the control of an estate of televisions via the cloud or central location
- Interactive information pages – ideal for the dissemination of information, revenue generation or even the aiding of operational efficiency via in-built software.
- USB cloning – clones template settings to facilitate quick installation.
- AntiMicrobrial housing to inhibit bacteria growth – ideal in a hospital environment
- Wipe-clean remote controls – reducing the spread of germs
- Multi-coded remote controls – preventing interference in open wards.
- Eco mode & low power consumption – considerable operational cost savings
- Menu lock – preventing the tampering of settings
- Volume limitation – sets a standard switch-on volume and a maximum allowed volume.
Healthcare TVs are manufactured to withstand robust usage and with features designed to save operational costs and improve and enrich the patient’s viewing experience.
What television best suits my needs?
In short, this depends on each individual situation and available budget. We work with each customer to explore all available options and recommend that time is taken over the purchasing decision. This is especially relevant in today’s world of rapidly advancing technology and expedited system obsolescence.
I want an interactive system / I want to communicate with guests and entertain my patients?
Not a problem! Airwave offer a multitude of systems, ranging from simple information pages based on coaxial technology to multi-faceted SMART systems that host features such as video on demand, Chromecast and two-way communication technology To find out more, take a look at our Information & Entertainment Systems page.
So much choice! I’m confused
That’s what we’re here for! Airwave has been supplying technology into the healthcare industry for a number of years and can provide a series of options that best fits your situation, needs and budget.
We offer free site surveys and a consultative sales process that will help you, help your patients. Get in touch for some friendly, professional advice: 0845 555 1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org