Sky In Room
Give your patients full control over what they watch with their own Sky box
Installing an IRS Network in your hospital or care home allows the reception of the full Sky HD channel selection. The Sky In Room solution provides each room with its own SkyHD box, allowing each patient to have full control over a broad range of top quality programming.
Your patients and residents will be familiar with Sky TV from home and will expect to watch their favourite content whilst staying with you – from Sky Sports to Sky Movies, breaking news to all round entertainment. A Sky box in your hotel rooms not only allows access to a host of channels, it also means there is something to suit every hospital patient.
Some key Sky In-Room features and benefits for your hospital:
- 4 Channel Pack Options to choose from
- HD pack included across all options
- A great added value service to meet guest expectations
- Channels across all genres with something to suit all patients
- Create a great in-room patient experience
Hospital, Care Home & Hospice staff and directors can choose from 4 great package options:
- Entertainment plus Sky HD
- Entertainment and Sports plus Sky HD
- Entertainment and Movies plus Sky HD
- Entertainment, Sports and Movies plus Sky HD
Help to create a home from home experience and give your patients entertainment they will value and remember with Sky In-Room from Airwave.For more information, see the Sky in Room Flyer.
For further information and pricing, contact Airwave on 0845 555 1212 or fill out our enquiry form.