Airwave Video Wall Display Super Narrow Bezel
If you're looking to create the WOW factor with your digital signage, then an LCD video wall can be the answer. With super narrow bezel, Airwave's LFD screens produce a practically seamless video wall. The Samsung DID panels mean these displays have a long life and high reliability.
- No separate controller required to tile units
- Super narrow bezel down to 5.7mm
- Ultra slim design with LED backlight
- Special module design for both single and tiled use
- Complete with Samsung DID panel - long life, high reliability, tailored commercial display
- Eco-friendly power timer - equipped with a calendar for daily ON/OFF time settings
- Powerful interface supporting: VGA, HDMI, DVI, S-Video and BNC (CVBS, RGB/HV, YPbPr)
- Brand new S-PVA technique ensuring clarity in 178° from any direction
The Tiling Video Wall Displays also have a powerful input interface to support Video, VGA, DVI, RGB/HV and YPbPr together with a wide 178° viewing angle.
Airwave LFD screens can be used as a single unit or as part of a tiled video wall. For the video wall, the video signal is sent to a splitter then onto each screen. Each screen can be set to display any portion of the image or video being sent by using the remote control. The video wall can have any configuration that the user requires and does not need any additional hardware or software to tile the input signal.