AirCAST for Care Homes
INFORM AND EDUCATE: Tailored Healthcare ‘Red Button’ Channel
AirCAST is a revolutionary, low cost information system, enabling you to communicate with your residents via the familiar ‘red button’ channel on their TV sets.
AirCAST enables residents to quickly and easily navigate through different sections and pages on care home information. Staff can instantly update the system via a simple web interface, keeping information fresh and up to date.
- Care home information
- Bedroom facilities and services
- Care home news and events
- Live feeds, e.g. News, Weather, Sport
- Local services and amenities
Turn your care home screens into a tool to promote and refresh patients on their health and well-being. With a captive audience, it is also the perfect opportunity to educate residents.
- Advice on healthy eating and daily exercise
- Help to quit smoking
- Promote regular health checks and screening
- Doctor/nurse visits
A TAILORED SOLUTION
AirCAST is a bespoke information system for your care home. It can be tailored to suit your individual style and requirements.
- Trust or company logos, colours, images and videos
- Care home specific content
- Tailored categories and pages
- Charity and League of Friends media